Kidney Yang deficiency
- Cold testes, soreness and weakness in the lower back and knees.
- Poor memory, hearing and hair loss, loose teeth, aversion to cold and cold
- Qi deficiency symptoms
- T: Pale and swollen with teeth marks.
- P: Deep thready, weak, especially in Kidney positions.
- Age, too much sexual activity, constitutional weakness
- Warm and stimulate Kidney Yang
Psychogenic, in Western terms
- Palpitations, shortness of breath, emaciation, insomnia, restlessness, vivid dreams,
fatigue, indigestion, bloating, loose stools
- T: Pale
- P: Thready
- Thinking or worrying too much creates the Spleen Zi deficiency which leads to Qi and
Blood deficiency which creates a Heart Blood deficiency leading to various neurosis. Plus,
the Qi and blood can't support the essence, which leads to impotence.
- Gui Pi Tang + Kidney tonic herbs which will warm the Spleen such as Bu Gu Zhi, Ba Ji
Tian, Xian Ma.
Impotence due to fear
- frustration, easily panicked, insomnia, vivid dreams and nightmares, erection up until
- Tongue and Pulse can be normal
- Ting Zhi Wan + Shi Chang Pu, Ren Shen, Yuan Zhi