Seminal Fluid In Urine
Accumulation of Damp Heat
This section is what the Western world would call a STD, or sexually transmitted disease.
- Frequent, cloudy, sluggish, burning urine
- White sticky discharge following urination
- Bitter taste in mouth
- Thirst, chest congestion, sluggish BM
- T: Red with yellow greasy coat
- P: Soft and rapid (if more damp), or slippery and rapid (if more heat)
Kidney Yin deficiency with empty heat
- Frequent, cloudy, burning urine
- White or red discharge after urination
- Dizziness, vertigo, insomnia, restlessness
- Tidal fever, Yin deficiency symptoms
- T: Red with dry coat
- P: Thready and rapid
- Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan + astringents such as Tu Si Zi, Jing Yin Zi, Wu Wei Zi.
Kidney Qi or Yang deficiency (Very weak people, not an STD)
- Frequent, copius, clear urine
- seminal fluid discharge following urination
- Premature ejaculation, impotence, nocturnal emissions.
- T: Pale
- P: Deep and weak
- You Gui Wan plus astringents